A Sensitization Workshop on ‘Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)’ was organized by Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) at NASC Complex, New Delhi on 27th February, 2014.
- 27th February 201427th February 2014 , New Delhi
- 22nd February 201422nd February 2014 , Ujjain
- 22nd February 201422nd February 2014 , Indore
Dr. S. Ayyappan, Secretary, DARE and Director General, ICAR inaugurated the International Soybean Research Conference ‘SOYCON 2014’ at Directorate of Soybean Research, Indore.
- 14th February 201414th February 2014 , Karnal
- 11th February 201411th February 2014 , Karnal
- Nominations invited for International Training Programme on “Plant Biosecurity & Incursion Management” at NIPHM, Hyderabad6th February 20146th February 2014 , Hyderabad
An International Training on “Plant Biosecurity & Incursion Management “ is scheduled from 8th April to 28th April, 2014 at the National Institute of Plant Health Management, Hyderabad. The training programme is organized by NIPHM in collaboration with USDA. The programme is open to government officials from Central, State Agriculture/ Horticulture, ICAR Institutes and State Agriculture / Horticulture Universities, KVKs, international participants and trainees from neighbouring countries.
- 24th January 2014
- 15th January 201415th January 2014 , Ludhiana
- 21st December 201321st December 2013 , Anand
Shri Sharad Pawar, Union Minister of Agriculture and Food Processing Industries visited the Directorate of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research (DMAPR), Anand, Gujarat and interacted with scientists and farmers.
- 20th December 201320th December 2013 , New Delhi
Shri Sharad Pawar, Union Minister of Agriculture and Food Processing Industries, Government of India received report of High Power Committee on Management of Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK) here today.
- 23rd November 201323rd November 2013 , Kolkata
- 18th November 201318th November 2013 , New Delhi
- 17th November 201317th November 2013 , Kolkata
Shri Tariq Anwar, Union Minister of State for Agriculture & Food Processing Industries visited CIFE Kolkata Centre on 17th November, 2013. Shri Anwar appreciated the facilities and complimented the centre for maintaining good environment for teaching, training, learning and research. He also visited hostel, library, laboratories, feed mill, fish museum, class rooms and guest house.
- 16th November 201316th November 2013 , Shimla
Shri Arvind Kaushal, Additional Secretary, DARE and Secretary, ICAR inaugurated the Aeroponic facility-II for disease free seed production at Central Potato Research Institute (CPRI), Shimla on 16th November, 2013.
- 16th November 201316th November 2013 , Solan
Smt. Vidya Stokes, Minister of Horticulture, Irrigation and Public Health & IT, Government of Himachal Pradesh inaugurated the Administrative Block of KVK, Solan under the jurisdiction of Dr. YS Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry (YSPUH&F) on 16th November 2013. A Scientists-farmers interaction was also organized on the occasion.
- 2nd October 20132nd October 2013 , Sundarban
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) organized a consultation workshop on ‘Development of Action Plan for Livelihood Options at Bali Island of Sundarban’ on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti (2nd October) with an objective of developing strategy for intervention of ICAR in the development of remote and underdeveloped islands of Sundarban.