Shri Radha Mohan Singh, Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare visited Agricultural Technology Application Research Institute, Kolkata today.
- 21st June 201621st June 2016 , Kolkata
- Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare laid foundation stone of the College of Horticulture, Thenzawl16th June 201616th June 2016 , Aizawl
Shri Radha Mohan Singh, Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, laid foundation stone of the College of Horticulture, Thenzawl, Mizoram, under the Central Agricultural University, Imphal today. The event was organized at at College of Veterinary Sciences & AH, CAU, Selesih, Aizawl, and Mizoram.
- Union Minister of State for Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Urged Scientists to focus on farmer-oriented research15th June 201615th June 2016 , Kochi
Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Balyan, Union Minister of State for Agriculture and Farmers welfare visited the ICAR-Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Kochi today.
- 13th June 201613th June 2016 , Allahabad
Shri Radha Mohan Singh, Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare visited Allahabad Regional Centre of ICAR-Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute today.
- 11th June 201611th June 2016 , Deoria
Shri Radha Mohan Singh, Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare inaugurated Kisan Gosthi and Krishi Vikash Parve here today. In his inaugural address, Shri Singh emphasized on Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) and other farmer welfare schemes of Government like Pradhan Mantri Sichai Yojana, Ujwala Yojana, Soil Health Card etc. He urged the farmers to take advantage of the schemes for enhancing their income and profitability. The Minister inaugurated Administrative Building of KVK, (ICAR-IIVR), Malhana, Deoria.
- 27th May 201627th May 2016 , New Delhi
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Horticulture Innovation Australia Limited here today.
The MoU was signed by Dr Trilochan Mohapatra, Secretary (DARE) & Director General (ICAR) and Dr David Moore, General Manager, HIAL on behalf of respective organizations.
- 9th May 20169th May 2016 , Cuttack
- Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare calls upon SAARC nations to work together for the welfare of farmers7th April 20167th April 2016 , Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 22nd February 201622nd February 2016 , New Delhi
Dr. Trilochan Mohapatra took over the charge of Secretary, Department of Agricultural Research Education and Director General, ICAR from Dr S Ayyappan today.
- 17th January 201617th January 2016 , Khanapara, Assam
- 31st December 2015
- 21st August 201521st August 2015 , East Champaran, Bihar
Shri Radha Mohan Singh, Union Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Minister laid foundation stone of NRC on Integrated Farming today at Pipra Kothi, East Champaran district (Bihar).
- 25th July 2015
Design Second Green Revolution with New Vision and Dimensions, said Prime Minister
- 28th June 201528th June 2015 , Barhi, Hazaribagh
Shri Narendra Modi, Hon'ble Prime Minister, unveiled foundation stone of Indian Agriculture Research Institute-Jharkhand at Barhi, District Hazaribagh, Jharkhand today.
- 15th June 2015
Our New Ministers of State
- 8th May 20158th May 2015 , Istanbul, Turkey
- 5th April 2015
Dr. S Ayyappan, Secretary, DARE & DG, ICAR. Inaugurated the newly constructed Meat Processing Unit at ICAR-National Research Centre on Meat, Hyderabad on 5th April, 2015.
- 3rd April 20153rd April 2015 , Mau
Dr. S. Ayyappan, Secretary, DARE & DG, ICAR, inaugurated XXX Annual Group Meeting of AICRP - National Seed Project (Crops) on 3rd April, 2015 at ICAR-Directorate of Seed Research, Mau, and Uttar Pradesh.
- 2nd April 20152nd April 2015 , Varanasi
Dr. S. Ayyappan,Secretary, DARE and DG, ICAR inaugurated the Crop Residues Management Unit at the ICAR-Indian Institute of Vegetable Research, Varanasi.
- 2nd April 20152nd April 2015 , Bengaluru
Union Agriculture Minister, Shri Radha Mohan Singh visited ICAR-National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources, Bengaluru, on 2nd April 2015. He inaugurated 'Insect Gallery and Exhibition Centre' and visited 'Insectarium', which is opened for farmers to know about destructive and useful insects, besides 'Insect Museum', which houses insects collected for last 50 years. He also released a folder on Tuta absoluta, a new invasive pest to tomato and many other crops in India.