ICAR played important role in improving food grains production in India — Radha Mohan Singh
- 16th July 201716th July 2017 , New Delhi
- 26th May 201726th May 2017 , Assam
The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, today laid the Foundation Stone of the Indian Agricultural Research Institute at Gogamukh in Assam.
- 5th May 20175th May 2017 , Cochin
Shri Sudarshan Bhagat, Union Minister of State for Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare, visited ICAR- Central Institute of Fisheries Technology at Cochin, Kerala to review the activities of the institute today.
- 15th March 201715th March 2017 , New Delhi
Dr. Trilochan Mohapatra , Secretary (DARE) & Director General (ICAR) and Dr David Bergvinson, Director General, ICRISAT signed an agreement of collaboration between Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and the International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) here today.
- 16th February 201716th February 2017 , New Delhi
- Union Minister for Agriculture and Farmers Welfare inaugurates Kisan Mela-cum -Indian Agriculture Education Day at RPCAU, Pusa3rd December 20163rd December 2016 , Pusa, Bihar
- 20th November 201620th November 2016 , Chandigarh
- 15th November 2016
National Symposium on “Agrochemicals Research and Education in India: Appraisal and Roadmap for future” (15-17th November 2016) was inaugurated at National Agricultural Science Complex, New Delhi today. The Symposium is jointly organisedy by Society of Pesticide Science, India and Division of Agricultural Chemicals, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi.
- 10th November 201610th November 2016 , Manipur, Imphal
- 31st October 201631st October 2016 , Pusa New Delhi
On “Ekta Diwas”, the Ministers paid tributes to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
Shri Arun Jaitley, Union Minister of Finance and Corporate Affairs and Shri Radha Mohan Singh, Union Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Minister visited the field of PUSA Arhar -16, IARI here today.
- 23rd October 201623rd October 2016 , गोरखपुर
- 7th August 20167th August 2016 , Medziphema
Shri Radha Mohan Singh, Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare, Government of India laid the foundation stone of ‘Training–cum-Guest House’ facility at ICAR-NRC on Mithun at Jharnapani, Medziphema. He also unveiled a ‘statue of Mithun’ in the campus.
- 6th August 20166th August 2016 , Nagaland
Shri Radha Mohan Singh, Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India unveiled the foundation stone of KVK at Jalukie, Peren today. On the occasion, Farmers’ Fair cum Exhibition was inaugurated by Shri T.R. Zeliang, Chief Minister, Government of Nagaland.
- Union Agriculture Minister Laid Foundation for College of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry in Nagaland6th August 20166th August 2016 , Nagaland
Shri Radha Mohan Singh, Union Minister for Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India laid down foundation stone of College of Veterinary Sciences & A.H. in Jalukie, Peren District, Nagaland under the Central Agricultural University, Imphal today.
- 16th July 2016
Agriculture is ready to win over challenges and climatic adversities, says Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Minister
- 3rd July 20163rd July 2016 , Mumbai
- 21st June 201621st June 2016 , Kolkata
- 21st June 201621st June 2016 , Kolkata
Shri Radha Mohan Singh, Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare visited Agricultural Technology Application Research Institute, Kolkata today.
- Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare laid foundation stone of the College of Horticulture, Thenzawl16th June 201616th June 2016 , Aizawl
Shri Radha Mohan Singh, Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, laid foundation stone of the College of Horticulture, Thenzawl, Mizoram, under the Central Agricultural University, Imphal today. The event was organized at at College of Veterinary Sciences & AH, CAU, Selesih, Aizawl, and Mizoram.
- Union Minister of State for Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Urged Scientists to focus on farmer-oriented research15th June 201615th June 2016 , Kochi
Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Balyan, Union Minister of State for Agriculture and Farmers welfare visited the ICAR-Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Kochi today.